Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Bling!

Hi everyone! Jessica here, to play along with Suzanne and Renee's Paper Dolls Challenge, Spring Bling! This challenge was easy and fun. It is to create a spring card and use some bling. So here's what I made:

I made sure to put the bling to use, by adding an entire row of rhinestones to the left of the ribbon :) I just got my PTI package in the mail yesterday, so I used some of my new goodies including Little Bitty Bird Additions, and the Double Ended Banner Die (new to me ;) Also used on this card are the Mat Stack #5 Die, and the Grid background from Market Street Stamps. The ribbon is from Amuse, the cardstock is all PTI.

There's still time to play along, so why don't you join us? This was my first ever Paper Dolls challenge as a member of the team, and I truly enjoyed it, so I know you will too :) Scroll all the way down to find the Mr. Linky so you can link your card up!

4 comments: